Thursday, May 26, 2011

Comments are Now Moderated

I have no tolerance for stalking behavior so comments are now moderated.  Thanks to this bonehead all comments must be approved by me before they go live.  It's unfortunate that I have to do this but clearly it has to be done.

I don't really give a damn if someone doesn't like what I write on this blog.  It is mine to do so.  This is MY space and I am not going to allow someone into my space to attack or insult me.  If you want to rant about me, get your own damn blog and build your own damn following.  You have a right to do so as long as it is not libel or cyberbullying.

For the record, nothing I write here contains any names or personal information.  I am not attacking anyone, only voicing my opinion about events that occur to me.  I have as much a right to vent my opinion here as you do on facebook, a blog, livejournal, etc.

To the stalker: Your comments have been deleted.  I will not let you say anything else on this blog.  If you don't like what I say, stop reading.  I have nothing more to say to you.  Leave me alone.   Oh and... you've only proved yourself as creepy as I said you were.  Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Psychoboy there. Anyone I can kill? If there's one thing I relish, it's putting idiot men in their places--like Hell, for starters. Hope your day gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hun. It's fine. The ass face (which is really how ugly he is) won't get any further attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just stumbled onto your blog from one of my groups, I don't see how anyone could disagree with what I have read of your blogs so far.
    Subbypet(jake)

    ReplyDelete
  4. subbypet, I don't either. But sometimes people don't like to hear the truth....

    ReplyDelete